Major: Double major in business management and communication
Year: 3rd year at CSU Fresno.
The greatest thing about Fresno State ?
– The teachers are always available and willing to help students. Having a good classroom experience is something I value tremendously as a student.
Favorite show to binge watch or favorite movie?
– My favorite show to binge watch is The Office. I’ve probably watched that series over 6 times.
Favorite restaurant in Fresno?
– My favorite restaurant is Thai Country House! It’s a delicious locally owned restaurant that serves delicious food for a great price. Always great when you’re in a pinch and need to grab a quick bite.
Most enjoyed college course or best professor?
– Probably Tom Boroujeni’s argumentation class. Argumentation is one of my favorite subjects, and I have participated in Mock Trial (a courtroom argument activity) for over 6 years. Naturally, a class about argumentation was perfect for me.
What are you passionate about?
– I’m passionate about policy and advocacy. Taking on leadership roles and making a difference in my community is something that has always interested me. I’ve been fortunate to have plenty of opportunities to participate as a leader in multiple organizations, and these experiences have been the most rewarding.